Dropbox with Session integration

When using normal recording (first option). Jibri records, and uploads the file to the dropbox account with the upload script.

Using “Upload to dropbox option” is not working:

• I have setup Dropbox, and it asks for user, seems ok.
  • When starts recording, it records in the jibri server ok, and file gets created.
  • The recording file never gets uploaded to Dropbox.

Is there anything else to setup this option?

Is this on your own Jitsi install ? Did you check on the Dropbox server (web interface) ? Or only on your desktop ? See this issue report :

Its own installation, and yes, I checked the web dropbox, no file :frowning:

hi, I have your same problem. Jibri registers in its folder but does not send anything to dropbox, despite being accessed with appkey. Have you solved somehow? I read about a finalization file but nothing is clear. Thanks

no I have’nt…the finish script i think is only for when the jibri is recording, but I don’t see clearly how it is managed when the dropbox integration is on
maybe @damencho or @Woodworker_Life can clarify?

I can’t understand why my jibri works perfectly in local and also in livestreming and despite the connection with dropbox is successful, the recording does not appear in my files! help please

I solved by following this Need help with Dropbox integration

apt install jitsi-upload-integrations

“finalize_recording_script_path”: “/usr/bin/jitsi_uploader.sh” in /etc/jitsi/jibri/config.json

stop

1 Like

Hello, thanks for taking the time to report this. I’ve tagged and re-categorized this thread.

I can not help you with this issue but this may provide some explanation and help others, perhaps improve the situation :