Drawing/pointer over the video stream/screenshot

1. looking for a functional overlay drawing on top of the conference.
    The minimum is a laser pointer.
  2. the second necessary function is to take a screenshot of the video and draw over it.
1 Like

Hi @yara12, I would like to help you with your requirement. I have sent you a DM. Please check it.

Thanks

2 Likes

@yara12 - I have sent you a DM

1 Like

Hi,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
I will send you a PM to discuss further.
Best Wishes and Have a great Saturday,
Andrew

2 Likes

Thanks to all who answered. My PM will contact to everyone. While preparing the description.

Hi,
We have sent you a DM. Kindly check it out.
Thank you.

1 Like

no answer (

no answer

hey guys, be active. Why offer help and not even reply to mail or private messages.
Maybe someone else has come across similar solutions?

I may advice you to clarify your requirements more. For example; what is the use case and scenario?

Something like this:

Hi,

We are an agency specialized in WebRTC and Jitsi Development. Did you manage to get the functionalities implemented? If not we would like to help you out here. We have sent you a DM with more details.

Regards,
Team Telzee

1 Like

Hello! I need the same option. How much will it cost?

Hello! Could you help with this option? I need the same. Email me, please

@nyc39 - I have sent you a DM;

Hi Swetz, we have same requirement here. Need to develop pointer overlay on top of the video. We would also need help with Jicofo configuration. Paid position. Part time ok. Flexible hours.
Please PM.
Tks,
Remy

Hi Andrew, we are also looking at developing pointer overlay on video stream as well as help with Jicofo configuration. Paid position. Flexible hour. Part time ok.
Please PM,
TKs
R

Hi @CubeVoidY, I have sent you a DM. Please check it out for further discussion.

Hi @CubeVoidY, I made a video demo whiteboard demo - YouTube
It’s 30 second demonstration of a shared canvas, proof of concept I built this morning. If your interested in this or any similar features feel free to DM me.