Thanks you very much for the reply, emrah. I am using Ubuntu 20.04, but I think that isn’t operationally different than Debian 10. I have:
* prosody 0.11.7
* lua 5.2
* luarocks 2.4.2
* Jitsi-Meet 2.0.5142-1
* Jicofo version 1.0-644-1
* jitsi-archive-keyring version (none), candidate (1.0.1)
* jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.4466-1
* jitsi-meet-trunserver 1.0.4466-1
* jitsi-meet-web 1.0.4466-1
* jitsi-meet-web-config 1.0.4466-1
* jitsi-videobridge2 2.1-376-g9f12bfe2-1
The only thing I am missing is jitsi-archive-keyring, and I have a later version of prosody.
Do I need jitsi-archive-keyring or this installed with Jitsi JWT Tokens?
By the way, how do you display that tidy list of installed Jitsi components the way you did?
Is this the best guide for installing JWT Tokens? JWT token authentication Prosody plugin