Docker jitsi-meet

I have deployed the JITSI-Meet with Docker, and I want to know if I still need to access the external network if I run it. I have the port number 80,443,443,10000 turned on.Because this machine is not allowed to access all external networks.

I do not understand your question. Can you ask a little more explicitly, please?

@ywl are you asking if you can run Jitsi as an intranet application?

My server has an external network address and can also access the external network. However, access to the external network is limited. I wonder if I need to access the external network after installing Docker.

My server has an external network address and can also access the external network. However, access to the external network is limited. I wonder if I need to access the external network after installing Docker-meet.

Certainly, if you need people to be able to access your Jitsi installation over the internet, you definitely need to have it open and accessible from outside. Hope I’m understanding what you’re asking?

Hello, I want to know if the JITSI-Meet needs to visit other web sites outside after docker has been deployed and the JITsi-Meet has started.Instead of accessing it outside.

你好,我还有一个问题,就是当第三个人加入会议后,所有的图像都看不了了。之后,如果一个人退出会议,则其他几个都断开重连,请问这是什么原因。期待您的回复。谢谢。

Jitsi meet does not need to visit other websites to work, you just need to be able to access the server where it’s installed. You use your browser to access it, but it also has an Electron desktop app as well as an android and an ios app that you can use. Pretty much everything it needs to run is on the server.

1 Like

好的,谢谢。我还有另一个问题,就是当第三个人加入会议后,所有的图像都看不了了。之后,如果一个人退出会议,则其他几个都断开重连,请问这是什么原因。期待您的回复。谢谢。

Since my server is maintained by someone else and has over 10000 ports open before, I am not sure whether it is open under TCP or UDP.Does this have anything to do with port 10000?

You need to have port 10000 UDP open and accessible. It has to be UDP.

Ok, thank you.If more than one person is connected, the signal icon in the upper left corner is gray. Click “Connect: Dropped call”, but send text message, he can receive again.What is the cause of this “dropped line”?