Difficulty Installing Jitsi in Private Network with Tunneling

Have been spending the last few days setting up Jitsi behind a private network and I’ve been scouring the forum for help. I feel like I’m close and have found relevant discussions, but can’t seem to assemble them into a solution.

This Jitsi instance is on a machine with a private network. There is a second machine that users SSH tunnel into to get to Jitsi on the private network. The default port has been changed from 443 to 8666 and is being forwarded. When setting up and sandboxing on a machine with outward internet access, everything worked great. As soon as it went behind the private network, we had issues. Localhost:8666 forwards to the welcome page, and I can start a meeting. But when another person joins (from another machine and another network, tunneled in) they seem to start a second instance of the same meeting room - we don’t see each other. Also, clicking the participant count icon seems to crash the room.

Any suggestions? My jvb log seems fine overall, with the following two warnings:
WARNING: [25] org.jitsi.videobridge.EndpointMessageTransport.log() SCTP connection with 35cb268a not ready yet.
WARNING: [25] org.jitsi.videobridge.EndpointMessageTransport.log() No available transport channel, can’t send a message

Following discussion on that topic hasn’t helped. Also have the following set (from following advanced in the setup)
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=10.10.10.10
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=175.152.10.125
where 175.152.10.125 is the public facing IP of the tunneling machine (it also has second address of 10.10.10.125).

Would very much appreciate any help.

-EDIT-
Will add that I installed via Ubuntu package manager and not using Docker: apt-get -y install jitsi-meet