Difference btw. prosody config, domain config and MUC component config?

In the prosody token authentication guide there are some instructions:

Manual plugin configuration
Modify your Prosody config with these three steps:

1. Adjust plugin_paths to contain the path pointing to jitsi meet Prosody plugins location. That’s where plugins are copied on jitsi-meet-token package install. This should be included in global config section(possibly at the beginning of your host config file).

plugin_paths = { “/usr/share/jitsi-meet/prosody-plugins/” }
Also optionally set the global settings for key authorization. Both these options default to the ‘*’ parameter which means accept any issuer or audience string in incoming tokens

asap_accepted_issuers = { “jitsi”, “some-other-issuer” }
asap_accepted_audiences = { “jitsi”, “some-other-audience” }
2. Under you domain config change authentication to “token” and provide application ID, secret and optionally token lifetime:

VirtualHost “jitmeet.example.com
authentication = “token”;
app_id = “example_app_id”; – application identifier
app_secret = “example_app_secret”; – application secret known only to your token
– generator and the plugin
allow_empty_token = false;

Alternately instead of using a shared secret you can set an asap_key_server to the base URL where valid/accepted public keys can be found by taking a sha256() of the ‘kid’ field in the JWT token header, and appending .pem to the end

VirtualHost “jitmeet.example.com
authentication = “token”;
app_id = “example_app_id”; – application identifier
asap_key_server = “https://keyserver.example.com/asap”; – URL for public keyserver storing keys by kid
allow_empty_token = false; – tokens are verified only if they are supplied

3. Enable room name token verification plugin in your MUC component config section:

Component “conference.jitmeet.example.com” “muc”
modules_enabled = { “token_verification” }

My question is this: In the first instruction should I change

prosody.cfg.lua

In the second instruction, it says to change my “domain config”. What is this? Is it

.env?

And in the third instruction it says to change MUC component config, where is this?