Developer advice required for programmable video calls

Hello Friends,

The short ask - I would be very grateful if a developer with video conferencing experience could give me some advice to whether jitsi would be suitable for the interface I’ve designed.

The Long version - I work as a UX designer and have created an interface for group video calls that increases the hosts facilitation ability. Enabling this is a drag and drop journey builder where hosts can programme break out sessions and create an open source library meeting methodologies. The prototype is in its 4 iteration of testing and having recently discovered Jitsi I would love to integrate this as its in keeping with our open values.

Over the last 6 months I have worked with a 3 development agencies to scope out a build however It’s clear that they haven’t any video experience and thus what im proposing is being considered as highly complex and unique.

Here is a video demo of an old version which will give you an idea of what I’m trying to achieve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MdRi3jTFxw&feature=youtu.be

If anyone would be up for a call or working together let me know.

Thanks

Adam