Deprecation of Plan B SDP

Dear All,
While watching the browser console, I saw the warning “[Deprecation] Plan B SDP semantics, which is used when constructing an RTCPeerConnection with {sdpSemantics:“plan-b”}, is a legacy version of the Session Description Protocol that has severe compatibility issues on modern browsers. The standardized SDP format, “unified-plan”, has been used by default since M72 (January, 2019). Dropping support for Plan B is targeted for M93 (Canary: July 15, 2021; Stable: August 24, 2021).”
Is it a crucial update for my self-host jitsi server ?How can I update to remove this warning ?
Best regards

We are working on it. And will announce it here and on the community call.

Dear All,

While connecting to the meeting over chrome browser, I saw the error “Failed to construct ‘RTCPeerConnection’: Plan B SDP semantics is a legacy version of the Session Description Protocol that has severe compatibility issues on modern browsers and is no longer supported”, not working our camera and mic, we have not seen any issues on firefox browsers. Any update available?.
Best Regards

You need to upgrade to the latest version of Jitsi (or any of the last preceding 3 versions). Plan B has been deprecated. Alternatively, if you choose to continue using your current version, you can apply for a temporary origin trial - that will keep your deployment working for a few more months, but you will still need to upgrade ultimately.