deleted sip-communicator-1-0-draft

Hello all,

A note to let you know that I've just removed the sip-communicator-1-0-draft project. I've downloaded all issues before the removal and will recreate them in the sip-communicator issue tracker over the weekend.

Cheers
Emil

Emil Ivov wrote:

A note to let you know that I've just removed the sip-communicator-1-0-draft project. I've downloaded all issues before the removal and will recreate them in the sip-communicator issue tracker over the weekend.

Perhaps you will be able to explain a mystery when you do the transfer?

For about the last 4 weeks, I have been received automatic emails that say I have outstanding issues that need attention. When I follow the link and sign on with my userid, I try to list "all my issues" but am told none can be found.

Regards,

Brian

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi Brian,

This was an option with the 1-0-draft issue tracker that I enabled a while ago. As you noticed, it doesn't seem to be working quite properly so I don't think I'll enable it on the sip-communicator issue tracker.

Cheers
Emil

Brian Burch wrote:

···

Emil Ivov wrote:

Perhaps you will be able to explain a mystery when you do the transfer?

For about the last 4 weeks, I have been received automatic emails that say I have outstanding issues that need attention. When I follow the link and sign on with my userid, I try to list "all my issues" but am told none can be found.

Regards,

Brian

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net