Debugging Help

Hi,

I just want to know, how to find what is issue on ongoing conference on Jitsi. For example, there is one to one call is ongoing both users can see videos but not able to hear the voice, so How can I find that what is an issue? I want to debug this issue, so can I?

What logs to look for in the log files? No error logs are printed for no-audio.

Thanks,
Abhijit

You need to deep dive into webrtc-internals. You need to open chrome:webrtc-internals or for Firefox about:webrtc.
If this is on meet.jit.si we would also be interested to check the logs on our side, so if you can send us the link and the approximate time the meeting happened. If you want you can send it to me personally, if you do not want to post it publicly.

Hi @damencho,

I checked chrome://webrtc-internals but I didn’t get Jitsi url to see logs, but when I tried with Apprtc and meet.jit.si, I got url of room to see logs as show in below image.

Have you any idea, how to get token based jitsi conference url deployment on chrome://webrtc-internals

Thanks,
Abhijit

Webrtc-internals is something you need to look during the call.

Hi @damencho,

Yes, I tried webrtc-internals with ongoing call. During the call, I am not able to see link like appr.tc call. I also checked with meet.jit.si link, which available for some time after that it will be disappear, I checked all things during the call.

So I want to know, how can I get jitsi conference link on webrtc-internals?

Thanks,
Abhijit

I open chrome://webrtc-internals, then open the meet.jit.si tab, then wait for the other party to join and then you can inspect the webrtc-internals page, but do not close the meet.jit.si page in the meantime, and ask the other participant to stay in the call. You can also make dump(there is a button on the top) for later observations … there are tools where you can load the dump into it.

1 Like