Could not invite the focus to the conference

Hello,
I had a working Jitsi Meet server and installed Asterisk & Jigasi to enable SIP dialing.
I am using the conferencemapper and I can see from the logs that an incoming call gets matched to the correct room name:

asterisk log
[Apr 10 14:44:20] NOTICE[81712][C-00000005] Ext. xxxxMyExtension: query conferenceMapper for pin xxxxMyPin
[Apr 10 14:44:20] NOTICE[81712][C-00000005] Ext. xxxxMyExtension: conferenceMapper result is meet100@conference.xxxxMyDomain

But then the call gets disconnected because of this:

jigasi log
2021-04-10 14:44:21.133 SEVERE: [75] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.inviteFocus().1738 [ctx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Could not invite the focus to the conference
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from focus.xxxxMyDomain: XMPPError: not-authorized - auth
2021-04-10 14:44:25.911 INFO: [86] org.jitsi.jigasi.SipGatewaySession.handleCallState().1616 [ctx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] SIP call ended: CCallPeerChangeEvent: type=CallPeerStatusChange oldV=net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.CallPeerState:Incoming Call newV=net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.CallPeerState:Disconnected for peer=xxxxMyCaller xxxxMyCaller@xxxxMyIP;status=Disconnected

I am using the direct XMMP login:

sip-communicator.properties
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.USER_ID=jigasiadmin@auth.xxxxMyDomain
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.PASS=xxxxMyPass
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.ANONYMOUS_AUTH=false

I registered the jigasiadmin user with prosodyctl in the auth domain.

After reading the tutorial and a couple of posts, I also added:

sip-communicator.properties
org.jitsi.jigasi.MUC_SERVICE_ADDRESS=conference.xxxxMyDomain

Went back and forth with some settings, but I am not able to solve this on my own. Any help is appreciated!

Share your jigasi config masking personal info …

I was talking about this

Totally didn’t see this…Apologies. I edited the post.