Continuous Noisy Sound at Sip Client(Jitsi Meet Conference to Sip Client)

Hi,

I have installed Jigasi and using it for dial in sip client in Jitsi meet conference room. The sip client dialing in and connecting to conference room successfully. But the issue is that, at Sip Client end there is a continuous noisy sound where as at conference side everything is crystal clear. Whatever Sip client saying comes clearly to conference room but not from conference room to sip client. I am using FreeSwitch as sip server.

Following error coming in Jigasi log. Is this error the reason ?

org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.device.DeviceConfiguration.log() Failed to register custom Renderer org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.jmfext.media.renderer.audio.PulseAudioRenderer with JMF.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: audioSystem
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.jmfext.media.renderer.audio.PulseAudioRenderer.(PulseAudioRenderer.java:156)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.jmfext.media.renderer.audio.PulseAudioRenderer.(PulseAudioRenderer.java:136)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.device.DeviceConfiguration.registerCustomRenderers(DeviceConfiguration.java:1047)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.device.DeviceConfiguration.(DeviceConfiguration.java:366)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.MediaServiceImpl.(MediaServiceImpl.java:162)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
at org.jitsi.impl.libjitsi.LibJitsiImpl$ServiceLock.initializeService(LibJitsiImpl.java:196)
at org.jitsi.impl.libjitsi.LibJitsiImpl$ServiceLock.getService(LibJitsiImpl.java:131)
at org.jitsi.impl.libjitsi.LibJitsiImpl.getService(LibJitsiImpl.java:91)
at org.jitsi.impl.libjitsi.LibJitsiOSGiImpl.getService(LibJitsiOSGiImpl.java:95)
at org.jitsi.service.libjitsi.LibJitsi.invokeGetServiceOnImpl(LibJitsi.java:172)
at org.jitsi.service.libjitsi.LibJitsi.getMediaService(LibJitsi.java:124)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.neomedia.NeomediaActivator.start(NeomediaActivator.java:391)
at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:307)

Any Suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

You can ignore this.

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your prompt reply. But how to debug the Noisy sound issue. Please let me know what can be done to get it resolved.

Thanks,

Hi @damencho,

This configuration worked for me.

org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.csrc.CsrcTransformEngine.DISCARD_CONTRIBUTING_SOURCES=true

You can mark this topic as closed.

Thanks,