Consultation and Implementation of Jitsi for Webconferencing

Hi there. I’m looking for an experienced Jitsi developer to help with implementing Jitsi into a new webconferencing platform. I could potentially use some UI help as well. Recording is a must, so you’ve got to know Jibri as well.

Pay is negotiable. Please contact me for further details.

1 Like

Hi,

We do provide support and services related to jitsi. We do have experience in setting up jibri and to autoscale it in aws. We also have worked with core libraries and modules. We would love to help you out. Please drop a mail to support@telzee.io and we will get back to you quickly.

Regards,
Team Telzee

@gtilflm
Hey,

Our team can help you with your requirements at the very lowest and reasonable prices.

Please mail us your requirements at sgawsv2@gmail.com

You can also reply here or DM me for further communication.

I can help

Hi,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at ‘hello@meetrix.io’ and we will get back to you.

I can help you if its paid work; I am an expert looking for work!

Contact me on m.almansur@gmail.com

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be interested as I am an experienced Jitsi developer and have also worked with Jibri in the past on an earlier project.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at ‘hello@meetrix.io’ and we will get back to you.

Thanks.