Connection failed using lib-jitsi-meet

I’m experimenting with a custom UI to connect to the meet.jit.si server.
I use the lib-jitsi-meet API and it was working fine for a while (last checked on Tuesday).
But now I can no longer connect, I get the following error:

Logger.js:154 2019-11-22T11:07:45.952Z [modules/xmpp/xmpp.js] <t.value>:  (TIME) Strophe disconnected[item-not-found]:	 854.815000002418
Logger.js:154 2019-11-22T11:07:45.954Z [modules/statistics/statistics.js] <Function.S.sendAnalyticsAndLog>:  {"type":"operational","action":"connection.failed","attributes":{"error_type":"connection.otherError","error_message":"item-not-found","shard_changed":true,"suspend_time":0,"time_since_last_success":5}}
example.js:317 Connection Failed!

I’m using the example code in lib-jitsi-meet/tree/master/doc/example as a base, and I’ve copied the config values from the meet.jit.si page. Copied them again today, to make sure the config values and lib-jitsi-meet version match up. But it still won’t work.

I’m trying to serve my files with a local https development server, but also made this JSitor snippet which shows the same behaviour:

Any help in fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

I made another example but this time using beta.meet.jit.si.

This is working, but using the non-beta example I posted above still causes “Connection Failed!”