Confusion with configuration files - sip-communicator.prop

So on my initial install on Debian Bullseye, I thought I’d made a lot of progress, but having trouble behind NAT.

Trying to follow the advanced config on the Jitsi Videobridge git page, it mentions sip-communicator.prop under /etc/jitsi/videobridge which was not found, so I found a copy from jigasi/jigasi-home on github, which was not present in my installation and copied it to /etc/jitsi/videobridge

I did a bunch more configuring, having authentication issues with Jigasi all over the shop, and I noticed that /etc/jitsi/jigasi/jigasi-home/sip-communicator.prop appeared. Which one should exist and which shouldn’t?

I symlinked the jigasi one to the videobridge one, but now I’m getting errors in videobridge;

#cat /var/log/jitsi/jvb.log

2020-04-09 02:26:58.210 INFO: [1] NewConfig$1.invoke#88: Loaded NewConfig with origin: merge of system properties,system properties,reference.conf @ jar:file:/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/jitsi-videobridge.jar!/reference.conf: 1,reference.conf @ jar:file:/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/jitsi-media-transform-1.0-137-gde1b071.jar!/reference.conf: 1

2020-04-09 02:26:58.256 INFO: [1] LegacyConfigFileLoader$Companion.load#40: Attempting to load legacy config file at path /etc/jitsi, videobridge, sip-communicator.properties

2020-04-09 02:26:58.210 INFO: [1] NewConfig$1.invoke#88: Loaded NewConfig with origin: merge of system properties,system properties,reference.conf @ jar:file:/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/jitsi-videobridge.jar!/reference.conf: 1,reference.conf @ jar:file:/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/jitsi-media-transform-1.0-137-gde1b071.jar!/reference.conf: 1

2020-04-09 02:26:58.256 INFO: [1] LegacyConfigFileLoader$Companion.load#40: Attempting to load legacy config file at path /etc/jitsi, videobridge, sip-communicator.properties

These same three keep errors looping over and over.