Configure SIP Trunk to Cisco Unified Called Manager

Although I was successfully able to configure Jigasi as a SIP client, it won’t scale.
Has anybody been able to configure Jitsi -> Call manager as a SIP Trunk?
Do you have any other recommendations ?
We are 35k employees in my company

You can configure multiple jigasi instances with brewery rooms. There should be a plenty of examples in the forum, like this one:

Hello,

We are facing the same issue due to the 16 calls limit for third party sip clients in Cisco Call Manager.
We are thinking on registering jigasi with Cisco VCS Control instead of doing it over Cisco Call Manager.
Surely we will be able to avoid de call limit restriction, but we can´t find any reference about this integration way. Someone has try this? If we make any progress we will share.

Thank you in advance¡¡

I posted most of my progress here

let me know if you have any questions

We finally have registered Jigasi in Cisco VCS instead of Communications Manager.
We make all the SIP header normalization over the SIP trunk between VCS & CUCM, so phones and PSTN can reach any Jitsi Room over this trunk.
Now, we have avoid the 16-calls restriction for a Jigasi instance (now we have to take care about non-traversal calls licenses over VCS, but for us, it´s not a problem nowadays).
All tested flows have been passed successfully.

1 Like

How did you do it ?
Please provide me much more details
@pclemente

what specific details do you want? what have you accomplish so far? please be more specific post configs, logs, etc.

My target is to integrate Cisco equipements (TV and Camera) into JITSI Meet.
I installed first of all Jitsi on my own server and now I am struggling with configuring SIP to Cisco called Manager so that I can use my equipements in a videoConference . i.e: Into a meeting room, each one of us still talking and having meetings with his own mobile or laptop but we want to have a global picture on our TV. So any idea, post or tips about fixing this issue ?