Configurable buffer size in jitsi live stream

Hello everyone
I want to give an option of configurable buffer size for my jitsi live stream. How can i achieve this?

Hello @emrah
Thanks for your response. There are two scenarios

1. Set buffer size on sender side
    Buffer size on sender side can easily be set by YouTube bandwidth option which are as follows
    a-> high bandwidth
    b->medium bandwidth
    c->Low bandwidth

2. Set buffer size on client side.
    On client side, this can be achieve if we are using vlc desktop app. But here i have a limitations of web based. I have to use web based conference only. I am searching for such open source html5 video player plugin which provides buffer size setting options.

What are your opinion on my solution. Can you help on this? Let get connected.
here is my email: 12.cs.069@gmail.com

Thanks

Are you talking about streaming to Youtube using jibri or something else?

In jibri case, the sender is jibri and the receiver is Youtube. The desktop players are out of scope in this use case

@emrah
I will stream via YouTube key. It means i am using YouTube studio for streaming. But i want all my viewer to view in the Jitsi panel. To play this i need to use html5 video player. Do you think that this is the right approach?

I still don’t fully understand your use case. Are you talking about:

• streaming the Jitsi meet session to Youtube?
  • or streaming a video to Jitsi meet session?
  • or switching the Youtube chat with Jitsi while streaming to Youtube?

@emrah I am talking about streaming a video to Jitsi meet session

You may try the virtual camera application (like OBS) if the streamer is an experienced user

@emrah But i need web based. No desktop

IIUC the share video option doesn’t work for your use case.

@emrah Can i have your skype id? so that i can explain you more.

I prefer to communicate in the community forum, otherwise the community will not benefit from correspondence.

@emrah Sure. Then what the best solution to set buffer size manually wile live streaming on both viewer side and sender side within jitsi.

IMO you don’t need to control the buffer size while streaming to the meeting room. Jitsi can handle this situation.

You may check Jitas too. Maybe it suits your use case.