Config 4 videobridge and 2 jibri

Hi all. I have 1 jitsi meet with 2 jibri connected and able to record.
In order to host over 150 people in same room, I am setting a secondary and third videobridge, but every time I try to record (and the secondary videobridge is active), all the people in secondary videobridge (from app expecially) cannot see anymore people in google chrome and vice versa.
In adding, I have tried to activate octo, but secondary video bridge says it is no active.
If I try to insert in /etc/jitsi/meet/config.js the octo probability settings, the jitsi server seems not to load my welcome and rooms.
I am quite lost, can someone help me?
here’s my sip-communicator.properties with my doubts

org.ice4j.ice.harvest.DISABLE_AWS_HARVESTER=true
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.STUN_MAPPING_HARVESTER_ADDRESSES=meet-jit-si-turnrelay.jitsi.net:443
org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=muc
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.HOSTNAME=localhost # in jitsi, in other I set jitsi.arbiarredobagno.it
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.DOMAIN=auth.jitsi.arbiarredobagno.it
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.USERNAME=jvb
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.PASSWORD=<myPassword>
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_JIDS=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.jitsi.arbiarredobagno.it
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_NICKNAME=<mynickname>
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_ADDRESS= # I have to set local IP of local machine, or local IP of jitsi primary?
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.PUBLIC_ADDRESS= # I have to put public IP of primary Jitsi, correct?
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_PORT=4096 # the port to bind to
org.jitsi.videobridge.REGION=region1 # the region that the jitsi-videobridge instance is in

here’s my jicofo properties

org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.jitsi.arbiarredobagno.it
org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.URL=XMPP:jitsi.arbiarredobagno.it
org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.BREWERY=JibriBrewery@internal.auth.jitsi.arbiarredobagno.it
org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.PENDING_TIMEOUT=90
org.jitsi.jicofo.BridgeSelector.BRIDGE_SELECTION_STRATEGY=RegionBasedBridgeSelectionStrategy

All server are in same DMZ. Only primary jitsi has NAT and public IP.
My target is to host 150 users, same room, from app and/or chrome.

My problem is that sometimes (always when I start recording until I finish to rec) my app’s users cannot hear/see chrome and vice versa.

Can someone help? Is it a know issue when secondary videobridge are active and I have already a jibri server?

Dear Taroni,
According to my understanding, the multiple videobridges or octo cannot solve the problem of having a lot of users in one room.
The fact that sometimes uses can not hear / see each other due to the bandwidth of the videobridge. You have to increase its bandwidth. 150 persons means 150x149 streams, each video stream has minimum 100kbps then you can see how big bandwidth is that :-).
Or you just reduce the number of participant
Regards