Conference single video support for multiple audio streams | multiple languages

Hi There. I’m new here and thinking about Jitsi deployment. We have a need to have, for the same video stream, multiple audio streams. The idea is that for video conference we could have real-time translation and that the person could choose the language to listen on. Is something like this possible in Jitsi, please?

Yes it is, the translation though is not something we had used and may need some love.

Thanks for prompt reply! Just to clarify the use case scenario: translation is not needed. We have multiple human translators that generate audio stream/translator/language and simply the person logging to the conference would choose the language. It’s very simple, no need for translation (by means of software doing that). Is the answer still yes, and could you possibly (as a nice to have) point me to the documentation on this feature, if it exist, please? Once again - gratitude.

No there is no such feature, I was pointing to jigasi doing live transcriptions and then translating them, live and you see it as subtitles.

Thanks!