Change the grey background color in video room

Hi guys.

I am working to change the dark grey background color in the video meeting.

I’ve changed the background color at the top of /usr/share/jitsi-meet/interface_config.js however this has not worked… and it’s advised that it may not work.

Instead I am then directed to try changing the background in /usr/share/jitsi-meet/css/all.css however this file is absolutely empty so nothing to change in it.

I read that there is a way to ‘build’ this to pull CSS in to that file? Or I should change it in the Sass?

I’ve had a read through the page below, however it’s missing a few key points ie where Sass is located.

Any assistance appreciated.

Thank you.

Can this actually be done? I’ve not seen it done elsewhere and nobody seems keen to contribute.

Cheers

Hi all
:smiley:
I have done it by editing all.css
You can see there are various colours, you can search for the default gray color and replace all that rgb with your own.
Remember there’s another value on /usr/share/jitsi-meet/interface_config.js

Thanks for the reply. But my all.css is empty so nothing in there I can change.

And the BG element in the config file doesn’t appear to do anything. :frowning:

As I said, edit /usr/share/jitsi-meet/interface_config.js and then use your /usr/share/jitsi-meet/css/all.css (that cannot be empty, I attach mine in txt for example) to change your background color.
Once done, remember to clear your browser history before refresh your Jitsi server’s page.
all.txt (109.4 KB)