Change Jitsi Meet Android App logo

Hi
I am using the Free hosted Jitsi Meet video conferencing solution in my web application. My clients (mostly Android users) install the standard Jitsi Meet app from Playstore on the mobile and join the room name sent to them via text message or email.

Question is how can I change the standard Jitsi client app logo to some other logo. Is it possible?
Thanks
Rosdean

Hello Rosedan,

Just saw your question and thought to help out with my 5 cents.

The app logo for the standard Jitsi app has already been bundled into an APK and submitted to store.

If you want to change the APP logo, you would need to download the mobile SDK, change the icons in the android/app/src/main/res folders (and the app name if you want in the values.xml file), change the package name, then generate a signed APK which you can publish on the store or host anywhere else you want.

I trust you understand.

Thank you.

Thanks @Maestro for your prompt response.

I am not a developer. I would like to understand size and complexity of this work just to download the Jitsi SDK for Android and change the logo to mine and sign the APK and publish in PlayStore.

I am looking for some one to help on commercial basis

Thanks
Rosdean

I know someone reliable and proficient enough to help you get this done. You can message me your email. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks
alagan@gmail.com

I am looking to do exactly same
Create a custom mobile app both for IOS and Android that has my logo and my jitsi domain already setup

Please let me know your contact that can help me

Please send to
lwd30005@gmail.com

You’ll be contacted ASAP

i’m looking exactly for the same thing but Android AND iOS
my email : y.touati@gmail.com

Hi @Maestro, I’m looking for the exactly same thing but for iOS and Android
my email : fernoliv@gmail.com

Welcome Yassine,

You’ll be contacted ASAP

Welcome Fernoliv,

You’ll be contacted ASAP

I am looking for the same can you message at mail2sowma@gmail.com

Hello Naveen_Babu_Sa,

You’ll be contacted ASAP

Thanks

Hi

Havent heard back on the same. Please share the details

Thanks
Naveen

Hello Naveen,

I just asked and I was told you’ve been contacted twice via email but you are yet to reply.

Is there another email you want to be contacted through?

Thanks.

Nope

This is my Email ID

Thanks
Naveen (mail2sowma@gmail.com)

Hi ,

Even im looking for a help to Customize UI in iOS native app.

I’m looking for the same thing. My contact is ian7993@yahoo.com

A custom mobile app both for IOS and Android that has my logo and my jitsi domain already setup

Hello Maestro, Nice to meet you.
I’m looking for the same. Need to add my Logo (IOS & Android) and our Jitsi Domain already Set up.
email jlogreira@me.com
Thanks.