Can't see other participants video on Windows 10 using Chrome

Hello - I am new to Jitsi. When I do mobile to mobile meetings, no problem, people can see each other. When I am on my windows 10 pro machine, using Chrome, other users can see my video, but I can’t see theirs. This is not a private install, I am on meet.jit.si. Am I missing a setting on the chrome browser on Windows? Oddly, the video works in Firefox, though that is
not a supported browser. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated!

Update: I have tested further and firefox to firefox on the web works fine, the only issue being that the mouse cursor is not visible in screen sharing. However, the moment one of the browsers is Chrome, things break. This seems to look like Firefox is the supported browser, not Chrome.

I’m seeing the same issues with Windows 10 Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
and Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit). Video streams from mobile users (both Android and iOS clients) do not appear in the browser - it just shows black. They do appear in Microsoft Edge (chromium) and in Firefox. This is also on meet.jit.si.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I guess that Windows 10 + Chrome is a pretty common configuration and so if the problem were widespread I’d expect to hear more about this issue.