Cant record meeting

Hi guys,
I got jitsi-meet server running for 2 month now and it work great. Im planing to make recording available this week by installing jibri on difrent vm.

Im using debian 10, i install jibri using official guide plus some tutorial out there.
I already configure meet and jibri, but recording still fail. Here is the log on jibri:

2020-05-14 10:07:17.654 FINE: [100] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.pageobjects.CallPage.visit() Visiting url https://mymeetserver/1#config.iAmRecorder=true&config.externalConnectUrl=null&config.startWithAudioMuted=true&config.startWithVideoMuted=true&interfaceConfig.APP_NAME=“Jibri”&config.analytics.disabled=true&config.p2p.enabled=false
2020-05-14 10:07:48.148 SEVERE: [100] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.pageobjects.CallPage.visit() Timed out waiting for call page to load
2020-05-14 10:07:48.148 INFO: [100] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.JibriSelenium.onSeleniumStateChange() Transitioning from state Starting up to Error: SESSION Failed to join call

its always like that. i tried to open https://mymeetserver/1#config.iAmRecorder=true&config.externalConnectUrl=null&config.startWithAudioMuted=true&config.startWithVideoMuted=true&interfaceConfig.APP_NAME=“Jibri”&config.analytics.disabled=true&config.p2p.enabled=false using my laptop browser and it open like it should.

Is there anything i’am missing?

Do you have enough resources for jibri? Like cpu and ram?

nevermind, dunno why but after several reboot jibri is working…
im using 2cpu and 4 gig ram on jibri vm, when recording it use up to 80% cpu and 50% ram.

btw is there any server specifications dimensioning for jibri and jitsi meet?

One other thing, did jitsti team got some tutorial for allowing moderator to download recorded video after the meeting ended? or some connector for auto upload to moderator nextcloud account? im using meet authentication with same ldap server with nextcloud.

so many work to do, after those problem solved i need to make meet use multiple jibri instance… wish me luck.