Can I host Entire Jitsi Software with my Logo / trademarks

Hello Friends.

I am new here. I have some doubts which needs your kind attention.

1. Can I customize the application with my Logo / trademarks. I have already installed it on my server and it is running fine on my server.

2. I have separate directory application, built on codeigniter and nodejs. I would like to integrate jitsi with this application…so that users can seamlessly talk with each other. Hence the integration will be like - all these are combined into a single standalone application. So is that possible?

3. If one day jitsi is stopped or it is no more open source. Then what will happen to my development?

4. How to stop auto update of jitsi on my server?

Thanks in advance,
Surajit.

1. Can I customize the application with my Logo / trademarks. I have already installed it on my server and it is running fine on my server.

Yes. The settings you want are in interface_config.js

1. If one day jitsi is stopped or it is no more open source. Then what will happen to my development?

Nothing.

1. How to stop auto update of jitsi on my server?

It will only update if you have some kind of auto-updates running on your server. If you want to run updates (e.g. apt-get && apt-get upgrade -y, or else unattended-upgrades) on your server, you’d need to configure this to exclude jitsi.

Thanks a lot for your support. :+1:

Now the question is if I entirely remove jitsi logo, links etc and use my own brand then is there any issue regarding copy right infringement?
Here I will not sell / distribute the software. But I may charge users for using video conferencing facility, as the application is hosted on my server.

Thanks again for your help :blush:

IMHO, no.