Can hide raise your hand, meeting info, enter tile view, start live stream and password in iOS

Please see attachment i want to hide raise your hand, meeting info, enter tile view, start live stream and add password.

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-23 at 22.27.45|375x500

Hey there, welcome to our community!

In order to accomplish that you’ll need to edit the code here: https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/react/features/toolbox/components/native/OverflowMenu.js and rebuild the SDK.

Hey,

I am not able to do. I have install iOS SDK via cocoa pod. Can you please guide me some more. And i want to remove in iOS.

You can’t. You need to rebuild the SDK in order to do that.

Hello,

Is this a feature on Ios/android that needs to be added by a developer - or does it already exsting I am not seeing it.

In the iOS app - i was attempting to ‘raise my hand’ - as I can on the desktop version - and I don’t see any option to do so.

Hi there @gffdev and welcome to our community! The original request was to hide these options. The raise hand feature is in the “three dots menu” then tap “more”.

I just figured that out - thanks very much.

Followup - how does do you work the ‘raise hand’ - do you need to MUTE everyone - then when someone raises their hand - you unmute?