Call crashes when second one joins the room!

Hey there!
I have a jitsi docker and my sessions crash when the second one joins.

Also, I see all the other related problem and I can say that:
I have XMPP in jvb api configs
All of the ports are ok.

when the room crashes I have this error logs in my console:

2021-01-06T17:54:48.410Z [conference.js] <te._onConferenceFailed>: CONFERENCE FAILED: conference.videobridgeNotAvailable

and also I have these error logs in my Jicofo:

Jicofo 2021-01-06 17:56:06.959 SEVERE: [97] org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.JvbDoctor.log() Unexpected error returned by the bridge: jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvb, err: <iq to='focus@auth.meet.jitsi/focus1380254162494827' from='jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvb' id='DjgOb-211064' type='error'><error type='cancel'><not-acceptable xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/><text xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'>You are not currently connected to this chat</text></error></iq>

When I restart my jicofo container it works fine!

Do you have any idea about my case?

You need to find out why there are no bridges, whether they failed at some point (check jicofo logs) or check jvb logs why it disconnected.

Thanks for the reply!
My Jicofo logs are:

Jicofo 2021-01-06 17:56:06.959 SEVERE: [97] org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.JvbDoctor.log() Unexpected error returned by the bridge: jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvb, err: <iq to='focus@auth.meet.jitsi/focus1380254162494827' from='jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvb' id='DjgOb-211064' type='error'><error type='cancel'><not-acceptable xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/><text xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'>You are not currently connected to this chat</text></error></iq>

and these logs repeat periodically.
after restarting the Jicofo, I don’t have these logs!

This is strange, check whether there are some errors about the connection to the xmpp server in jicofo logs, before these logs start to appear in the logs.

Yes,
last night I restarted the jicofo and it was fixed.
Now I am testing again and see these logs that I mentioned again.
I started a room and everything is ok but I see this new log too.

Jicofo 2021-01-07 19:25:36.913 SEVERE: [299] org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.log() jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvb - failed to allocate channels, will consider the bridge faulty: XMPP error: <iq to='focus@auth.meet.jitsi/focus1903124169406189' from='jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvb' id='tRpQA-37468' type='error'><error type='cancel'><item-not-found xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/></error></iq>
org.jitsi.protocol.xmpp.colibri.exception.ColibriException: XMPP error: <iq to='focus@auth.meet.jitsi/focus1903124169406189' from='jvbbrewery@internal-muc.meet.jitsi/jvb' id='tRpQA-37468' type='error'><error type='cancel'><item-not-found xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/></error></iq>
	at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.colibri.ColibriConferenceImpl.maybeThrowOperationFailed(ColibriConferenceImpl.java:378)
	at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.colibri.ColibriConferenceImpl.createColibriChannels(ColibriConferenceImpl.java:282)
	at org.jitsi.protocol.xmpp.colibri.ColibriConference.createColibriChannels(ColibriConference.java:112)
	at org.jitsi.jicofo.ParticipantChannelAllocator.doAllocateChannels(ParticipantChannelAllocator.java:142)
	at org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.allocateChannels(AbstractChannelAllocator.java:271)
	at org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.doRun(AbstractChannelAllocator.java:190)
	at org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.run(AbstractChannelAllocator.java:150)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

After it, one of the participants exits from the room and tried to join again and the room crashed again. :-?

Maybe prosody logs around that time will reveal something … that is strange …

I have these warn logs:

focus.meet.jitsi:component warn Component not connected, bouncing error for: <iq from='focus@auth.meet.jitsi/focus3165592713832474' type='get' id='soB6c-44' to='focus.meet.jitsi'>

|speakerstats.meet.jitsi:speakerstats_component               warn|A module has been configured that triggers external events.|
    |---|---|
    |speakerstats.meet.jitsi:speakerstats_component               warn|Implement this lib to trigger external events.|

general warn Error verifying token err:not-allowed, reason:token required

also, my statement that I should reset the Jicofo for fixing the problem is wrong and I should reset the Jvb too.