Jitsi Calendar is not working for me.
OK, as far as I can see, Jitsi Calendar is not working.
Here is what I did:
- Log into a Google admin account., OK did that
- Go to Google cloud platform dashboard. https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard, Did this
- In the Select a Project dropdown, click New Project. Did this
- Give the project a name. Called it Politea Jitsi Calendar
- Proceed to the Credentials settings of the new project. Did this
- In the Credentials tab of the Credentials settings, click Create Credentials and select the type I selected OAuth and this was the result: OAuth Client ID looks something like: 1234567891011-arhbmmqtlabuotn32flfahge71urpgrh.apps.googleusercontent.com, I am not providing the actual ID here.
- While still in the Google cloud platform dashboard, click the Library settings for the calendar project.
- Search for the Google Calendar API (used for calendar accessing), click its result, and enable it. Did this, it is enabled
- Do the same for YouTube Data API v3. Did this it is also enabled.
I added the Client ID in meet.politea.us-config.js and enabled Calendar Integration.
I restarted Prosody, JVB, Jocofo and Jitsi.
And this caused Jitsi to stall or crash.
Can anyone suggest what I did wrong?
Could someone tell me where I can find the code for the Jitsi landing page? I have looked on /usr/share/jitsi-meet/ but have found nothing that looks like the Jitsi landing page.