Building app.bundle.min.js from source does not work with jitsi-meet

With this guide I built “app.bundle.min.js” from source and copied it to the path /usr/share/jitsi-meet/libs/app.bundle.min.js. When I now make a new jitsi-meet conference the conference shows up for a second and then closes and goes back to the login page. I’m using the latest jitsi meet debian packages and also the latest github sources for building the “app.bundle.min.js”. So is there a reason why the “app.bundle.min.js” from source build doesn’t work?

sure there is, else it would work.

But to find out which it is, you will have to:

• test your built files first in the appropriate way (follow the handbook)
  • if it does not work, ensure that you are running latest sources (from github) against up-to-date server, that is, Debian unstable
  • if it works, copy the whole set of built libraries to the server, not just one.

Thank you. Now it worked. I backuped first all files in /usr/share/jitsi-meet/libs/. and then copied all files from /githubbuild/jitsi-meet/libs/. to /usr/share/jitsi-meet/libs/ and now it works. I remember that some months ago it also worked with only copying the “app.bundle.min.js” but it seems that in the meantime there were several changes in the code and you have to copy all files together.