Build webrtc 2 JAR files to replace webrtc implementation and RNNoise

Hi,

I wonder how can i build these 2 jar files which are under react-native-webrtc/android/lib files.
i was using jits/react-native-webrtc repo , branch M84. then I used python build_webrtc.py with --setup and then --build.
I just want to change the ns_config.h file to have k21db and not k12db. (I want more aggressive noise suppression) . I went then to node_modules directory inside jitsi_meet trying to override those 2 files under react-native-webrtc/android/libs/ but the app crashes

020-09-29 15:56:03.870 23037-27115/org.jitsi.meet E/org.webrtc.Logging: NativeLibrary: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/org.jitsi.meet-3orB_glufUdAjq5w9FjVQw==/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/org.jitsi.meet-3orB_glufUdAjq5w9FjVQw==/lib/arm64, /data/app/org.jitsi.meet-3orB_glufUdAjq5w9FjVQw==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /product/lib64]]] couldn’t find “libjingle_peerconnection_so.so”
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1067)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1667)
at org.webrtc.NativeLibrary$DefaultLoader.load(NativeLibrary.java:21)
at org.webrtc.NativeLibrary.initialize(NativeLibrary.java:44)
at org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.initialize(PeerConnectionFactory.java:294)
at com.oney.WebRTCModule.WebRTCModule.initAsync(WebRTCModule.java:82)

Is there any way to change it from outside WITHOUT compiling these 2 JARs over again? (it takes like one hour for the webrtc build)

BTW, Is RNNoise being used? i see rnnoise_processor.js file but it’s not being used.

EDIT: I succeeded to build those 2 JARs , however when i change the values of suppression_level to 6db and 21db I don’t see any change in audio noise. I’m checking now if this code is used :frowning: