Buil jibri and installation. deb

I build a jar file and create .deb file and install in ubuntu 16.04.
I also change the /etc/jitsi/jibri/config.json.
but value of json file not loaded.
I chack the log in /var/log/jitsi/jibri

[1] org.jitsi.jibri.Main.loadConfig() Parsed config:

JibriConfig(recordingDirectory=/tmp/recordings, enabledStatsD=true, finalizeRecordingScriptPath=/path/to/finalize_recording.sh, xmppEnvironments=[XmppEnvironmentConfig(name=prod environment, xmppServerHosts=[prod.xmpp.host.net], xmppDomain=xmpp.domain, controlLogin=XmppCredentials(domain=auth.xmpp.domain, username=username, password=password), controlMuc=XmppMuc(domain=internal.auth.xmpp.domain, roomName=JibriBrewery, nickname=jibri-nickname), sipControlMuc=null, callLogin=XmppCredentials(domain=recorder.xmpp.domain, username=username, password=password), stripFromRoomDomain=conference., usageTimeoutMins=0, trustAllXmppCerts=true)])

what would be the course?

The location of the config file is passed as a launch argument to Jibri. If you’ve done the default installation and changed the existing log file, then restarting Jibri should be enough to have it pick up the new config. (You can confirm which log file it is reading by doing ps aux | grep -i jibri, you’ll see something like: java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/etc/jitsi/jibri/logging.properties -jar /opt/jitsi/jibri/jibri.jar --config /etc/jitsi/jibri/config.json). If you changed the location of the log file, you’ll have to change the config path passed to Jibri on startup.

thank you for a reply. I haven’t change anywhere I change the config.json file in /resources/debian-package/etc/jitsi/jibri/config.json then it worked.