Broke Jitsi - Videobridge on second user

Hi together,

i tried to setup an jitsi instance.
I tried a lot, i tried many solution out of the community.
But all times, a second user in join the channel, it brokes down.

First of all i do this with this instructions:
https://community.hetzner.com/tutorials/jitsi-meet-on-debian-ubuntu/

The Errors in the jicofo.log are:

`WARNING: [10] org.jitsi.jicofo.FocusManager.log() No dedicated JVB MUC XMPP connection configured - falling back to the default XMPP connection`

`SEVERE: [16] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OpSetSimpleCapsImpl.getFeatures().144 Failed to discover features for focus.xxx.my-domain.de: XMPP error reply received from focus.xxx.my-domain.de: XMPPError: service-unavailable - wait`

`SEVERE: [16] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OpSetSimpleCapsImpl.getFeatures().144 Failed to discover features for speakerstats.xxx.my-domain.de: XMPP error reply received from speakerstats.xxx.my-domain.de: XMPPError: service-unavailable - cancel`

`SEVERE: [16] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.OpSetSimpleCapsImpl.getFeatures().144 Failed to discover features for conferenceduration.talk.meet-mto.de: XMPP error reply received from conferenceduration.xxx.my-domain.de: XMPPError: service-unavailable - cancel`

`WARNING: [83] org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.BridgeSelectionStrategy.log() Failed to select initial bridge for participantRegion=null`

`SEVERE: [83] org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConferenceImpl.log() Can not invite participant -- no bridge available.`

In the jvb.log, there is only one Warning:
WARNING: [11] Videobridge.start#906: No authorized source regexp configured. Will accept requests from any source.

i don’t find anything more, that maybe helps out.

i tried some tricks from the community like:

• JVB_OPTS="–apis=xmpp,rest"
  • reinstall, all elements
  • a fresh new install

nothing helps.

may some of you, can help me,with some ideas.

thanks a lot

Ps: The Javascript cosnole in crome show following error:
Logger.js:154 2020-05-02T14:42:19.086Z [features/base/redux] <Object._listener>: TypeError: Object(…)(…).getId is not a function
and a mass of files

1 Like

Please try using the Quick Install documentation. If you have a specific provider, compare and make sure nothing is missing.

I installed following quick installation. It was working fine. But when I installed jibri and downgraded java version from 11 to 8 I am facing same issue. Please assist if I am missing something