Bridge Channel send: no opened channel

I have the same Problem I tried out all over 5 hours :frowning:
But the internal Connection in other Subnets local works but extern its called no opened Channel, I give up to work with Jitsi, I host Asterisk / Coturn with Matrix Synapse all works fine here but Jitsi already stress my mood :frowning:

Edit my Videobridge takes not the Config from env,

just added in jvb.sh
JAVA_SYS_PROPS="-Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_LOCATION=$SCRIPT_DIR/ -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME=config"

and created the config dir relativ and pu the sip-communicator.properties there this was my fix, because I don’t used the installed Packages for Debian, just put my Stuff in /opt with a own Systemd but now all seems to work fine!

We had to do this although we use the docker image!
What is the effect of doing that?

For me the error was happening, because I released TCP port 10000 on the firewall instead of releasing UDP port 10000

Hi guys,
in my case this problem was caused by being in a guest network which did not allow anything ‘except for mail and browsing’ - maybe check whether these issues persist while browsing in a different network.
ie. when the App version also does not work, it’s likely that the router/firewall is your cause

Hello Guys,

I am still facing this issue. 2 people in conf, everything is fine, the moment 3rd one comes in, no one can see anyone else - everyone can see only themselves.

Inspect element shows loads of error all related to same thing:

Logger.js:154 2020-05-21T16:01:47.028Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <l._send>: Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
And a lot of log details between these 2 lines
Logger.js:154 2020-05-21T16:01:47.031Z [JitsiConference.js] <h.sendMessage>: Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined

Logger.js:154 2020-05-21T16:01:47.035Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <l._send>: Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
And a lot of log details between these 2 lines
Logger.js:154 2020-05-21T16:01:47.037Z [JitsiConference.js] <h.sendMessage>: Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined

Ad when one of the participant leaves, other 2 can connect again.

I have properly updated /etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties including and opened ports on the server as well ason firewall.

Any suggestion, what else I can try?

Many Thanks,
Rav

Port forwarding.

All sorted now. All details available in another thread over here.

hello ,can you help me. i have installed jitsi in lan(fixed ip). no access from outside. but when 3rd participant joints i am getting error : IMG_3826 [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <l._send>: Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.
s @ Logger.js:154 and also errors like : [JitsiConference.js] <h.sendMessage>: Failed to send E2E ping request or response. undefined s @ Logger.js:154
the set up was running fine and then suddenly these errors have cropped up.

Participants cannot reach the jvb address:port firewall or not announcing the correct address. You need to check those.

edited the hosts file. correct entry in hosts file should have been like this :
27.0.0.1 localhost 10.33.1.231

deleted all ipv6 entries in hosts file and only single line is there mentioned above. as i had mentioned earlier this set up is working in LAN and there is no access from public network. now the setup is working fine. will try to access from public ip through VPN setup. will update the result.
thanks a lot , @ damencho

open ports works for me…Thanks !!