Bitrates, RTT and other shows N/A

I’ve installed the latest stable version in debian server and found that Bitrates, RTT always show N/A

See,

I checked the browser console then found following error

Bridge Channel send: no opened channel

1. Server is publically open not behind NAT/Proxy and Firewall also disabled.
  2. I checked Websocket connection and Configuration mentioned in handbook.

Please help me with these.

Errors in js console? Any errors in nginx logs?

In nginx logs nothing is there, somthing like following

[28/Oct/2021:05:22:29 +0000] “POST /http-bind?room=test123&token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhdWQiOiJqaXRzaSIsImlzcyI6InByb2RsYTQ4Iiwic3ViIjoicHJvZGxhODMyeDIubWVldG1vLmlvIiwicm9vbSI6IioiLCJleHAiOjE2Mzc4OTMxMDQ4NzcsImlhdCI6MTYzNTMwMTEwNH0.6YXrOKgqC4wxYkSo7oc1N8zZX-fK27vc9SmUpvq_SBY HTTP/1.1” 200 340 “https://myhost-name/test123” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.54 Safari/537.36”

In JS Console as I said, keep printing the following message

Bridge Channel send: no opened channel

When hover the local participant widget it’s Resolution says sending 180p

Sounds like a websocket issue.
Is your JVB hosted on the same server or separately?
Share your nginx config

Yes, I think so but didn’t find the solution over the internet

Is your JVB hosted on the same server or separately?

My JVB hosted on same server.

Share your nginx config

I’ve attached the config over here, I changed it because using jitsi-meet as development version so changed path of /usr/share/jitsi to /home/jitsi-meet

nginx-config.txt (4.5 KB)

If you only have one JVB and it’s hosted on the same server, then it doesn’t look like the problem is in your nginx config. But the error you’re having still points to a websocket problem. Can you share your jvb.conf?

Also, looks like you’re using JWT Tokens. Try disabling that for now and run some test meetings to rule out a JWT misconfiguration.

@Freddie We’ve single JVB deployed on same server.

JWT disabled not working.

JVB log attached here, please check.
jvb-log.txt (55.3 KB)

what is the output as root for

netstat -tanp | grep 9090

just informing you that the same was thing happening with me on meet.jit.si multiple times, a few days back and today as well (ap-south-1) all the data is visible e.g bitrate, etc but E2E RTT shows N/A