Better connection with Jitsi?

Hi,
Is Jitsi completely free? Or are there also paid versions that provide a smooth and better connection so that there are no problems during a videoconference with at least 30 participants?

Yes, the public instance of Jitsi at meet.jit.si is free to use and is mostly reliable, but of course, at times it may be busier than at other times, as with any free service. However, you can always look into a paid option, which has more regulated traffic and will likely meet your needs better. Check out Jaas.

Thank you, Freddie.
What is the difference between “8x8 Express” and “X2”?
If I have a paid option, can the other users of the conference still continue to use the free Jitsi? Does it remain so that I give the participants a link to log in just as with the free Jitsi? Or do they also need a paid version? Thank you in advance for your reply

Hi Freddie,

What is the difference between “8x8 Express” and “X2”?If I have a paid option, can the other users of the conference still continue to use the free Jitsi? Does it remain so that I give the participants a link to log in just as with the free Jitsi? Or do they also need a paid version?

I need a fast and stable connection without interruption. Do you have a solution?

Thank you in advance for your reply

Kind regards

Sonia

Hi Sonia!

The X series are completely different from what I believe you’re looking for. Jaas is the focus. Per Jaas, if you have a paid option, yes, others can join your conferences without needing to pay. The number of participants you can host in your meetings of course will depend on the plan you subscribe to. And as mentioned earlier, Jaas will provide a more stable connection for you because it’s less congested than the public Jitsi.

Thank you, Freddie!

Kind regards

Sonia

image001.jpg