AudioLevelIndicator is stuck in small video even if participant is muted

I have the latest pull of jitsi. I am getting AudioLevelIndicator is stuck even if the remote participant is muted. I am observing this on my localhost but in meet.jit.si I am not observing this… can anyone help, please…?

1 Like

What exact steps do you follow to reproduce this? Does it happen every time? What versions of the software have you deployed?

1 Like

@saghul Thank you for replying.

To reproduce:
when you run a local host …join a meeting with 2 participants and mute one of the participants. Make lots of sound till the audio Indicator reaches 5 dots and suddenly mute the participants. without reducing the sound. for more clarity I am attaching one more screenshot please take a look. And one more observation it’s happening for remote participants not for local.

And as I said I am not observing this behavior in meet.jit.si.

Does it happen every time?
Yes

What versions of the software have you deployed?
How do I check this one?

if you provide me a solution it would really helps and thanks in advance :slight_smile:

If it doesn’t happen on meet.jit.si it means we fixed it, either knowingly or not :slight_smile: What versions of each component are you running? Or are you just running make dev ?

1 Like

@saghul I am just running make dev

Hum, that means you are connecting to out alpha deployment. We’ll have a look.

1 Like

@jallamsetty is on it :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: @saghul.
@jallamsetty please let me know it’s client side issue or server side once you are done with it.

@1Ajay, this issue has been fixed in the master and will be available in the unstable repo. This was a client side issue.

1 Like

@jallamsetty Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like