Audio and Video does not work for users from the internet

Hi all,

Users coming from the internet does not appear to be working. The audio or video feed does not work however the website and the chat message window works.

Users on the internal network are fine.

It appears an issue between users form the internet and users from the LAN connecting to each other.

I’ve configured the /etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties file and set up port forwarding for TCP/443, TCP/4443 and UDP/10000-20000

Below are the javascript logs.

all g.

Got it working!

Dear Marker, how did you get it working?

I am facing the same problem. I am trying with two clients -
one is my laptop connected to a home broadband connection router, and the other one is a jitsi meet android app running on my cell phone connected to the Internet over a 4G network.

If the cell phone is connected to the same home broadband router WiFi, audio and video work fine. Even with three devices connected to the same WiFi - it works fine.

How did you solve your problem?

I have a SEVERE level warning/error in the jvb log …

2020-08-31 06:58:47.521 SEVERE: [20] AbstractHealthCheckService.run#185: Health check failed in PT0S:
java.lang.Exception: Address discovery through STUN failed
	at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.performCheck(Health.java:156)
	at org.jitsi.health.AbstractHealthCheckService.run(AbstractHealthCheckService.kt:155)
	at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:216)
	at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.runInThread(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:292)
	at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.access$000(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:36)
	at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor$1.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:328)

but is this related to the issue I am facing?

The jicofo log does not show any error messages.But it does say the following its log:

Jicofo 2020-08-31 06:45:37.963 INFO: [12] org.jitsi.impl.configuration.ConfigurationServiceImpl.log()
net.java.sip.communicator.service.media.DISABLE_VIDEO_SUPPORT=true

net.java.sip.communicator.service.media.DISABLE_AUDIO_SUPPORT=true

Does this mean that audio and video support in meetings is disabled by configuration? How can this be changed?

How should I go about troubleshooting this?

Thanks!