As many of you have probably noticed the Jitsi RPM packages are
currently having a few issues. Pavel Tankov, who created our RPM builder
and packages and who maintained them for quite a while is having less
time to contribute these days, so we were wondering if anyway was
willing to continue the effort.
Maintaining the packages would require the maintainer to:
* maintain a build machine where the build would take place
* setup the build scripts (we will provide those that we currently use)
* allow the Jitsi build machine to connect over ssh and trigger builds
* have sufficient bandwidth to allow for regular build uploads to our
download repository (up to about 5 times a day).
* regularly use Jitsi from within the rpm so that problems would become
P.S. bcc-ed users list. please respond on dev.