Android Screen share not working properly when we have 2 participants in meeting

Issue is occuring in jitsii meet current playstore version
steps to reproduce:-

1. Create meeting and add one more user to meeting
  2. make sure to have 2 participants only (moderator + 1)
  3. start screen share and stop
  4. share screen again , Not working

Is this on meet.jit.si or on your private server?

on meet.jit.si

Everyone is a Moderator on meet.jit.si.
To be clear about the issue you’re reporting, you’re saying screen sharing works the first time, but after stopping it, if you try to share again, it doesn’t work? Do you get any error message? And does this only happen with 2 people in a meeting or do you also experience it with more than 2 people? What android version are you running on the device?

yes this issue is happening only if meeting contains 2 participants , if 3rd participant joins it is working normally

yes it doesn’t work when i share screen second time ,

I didn’t find any ERROR in log

Android 10

@ Freddie any update on this

Are you still experiencing the issue on meet.jit.si? Are you using the official Jitsi Android app?

yes , I using current app from playstore to share screen ,

this is happening when we have 2 participants only

2022-02-01T04:48:56.090Z [modules/xmpp/JingleSessionPC.js] JingleSessionPC[session=P2P,initiator=false,sid=45213aeef0a9] addRemoteStream failed: DOMException: Failed to execute ‘setRemoteDescription’ on ‘RTCPeerConnection’: Failed to set remote offer sdp: Media section has more than one track specified with a=ssrc lines which is not supported with Unified Plan.

What is your chrome version?
Seems old…

Okay, I downloaded the app on an old S7 edge I have around the house. I ran several tests and what I observed was that when I stopped sharing from the android phone, my camera did not automatically switch back on. When I tap the camera icon to turn it back on, on the phone, it shows that the camera is on (I see my local video), but on the other party’s side, they weren’t getting my video. If I then refreshed the other party’s browser (Chrome on a desktop), the android’s camera became visible again. While the feed of the android phone was not showing up on the desktop participant’s browser, I noticed that if I tried to screenshare again, nothing shows up on the desktop (Chrome) browser. However, if I refresh the Chrome browser, I’m able to see the screenshare from the Android phone.

So while you’re right that you’re not seeing the shared screen, the problem is not actually the screenshare, it’s that the camera does not turn back on when the screensharing is stopped. The error that you’ve reported in your js console confirms this:

This is really the issue. It appears the way the track is specified in the media section does not conform with Unified Plan. I’ll create an issue on this.