Android, Hololens after reconnection they receive different sdp offers

Hi all,
I have 2 peer, an Android and an Hololens headset with a custom webrtc implementation that communicate with a Jitsi Web node peer 1to1.
But if Android or Hololens disconnect and reconnect to the session, the behaviour with a jitsi node communication is different.

Android:
When i start a communication between Android and a Jitsi web node ( over JVB ), 2 sdp offer incoming from jvb to jitsi web node. The first have a boundle 0 1 2 with msid mixedmslabel, the second have boundle 0 1 2 3 4 with an msid mixedmslabel and another msid random_id_1.
If Android disconnect and reconnect, an new offer incoming from jvb to jitsi web node with boundle 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 with msid mixedmslabel, msid random_id_1 and msid random_id_2, so i receive an sdp with the old random_id_1 and the new random_id_2

Hololens:
When i start a communication between Hololens and a Jitsi web node ( over JVB ), 2 sdp offer incoming from jvb to jitsi web node. The first have a boundle 0 1 2 with msid mixedmslabel, the second have boundle 0 1 2 3 4 with an msid mixedmslabel and another msid random_id_1 ( and this is the same as Android ).
If Hololens disconnect and reconnect, another 2 sdp offer incoming from jvb to jitsi web node ( with Android just 1 ). The first with boundle 0 1 2 with only msid mixedmslabel ( like first connection ), and the second with boundle 0 1 2 3 4 with msid mixedmslabel and msid random_id_2.

So, when peer disconnect and reconnect, with Android, the jitsi web node receive just the updated offer, while with Hololens the web node receive 2 offer ( first with only mixedmslabel and second with random_id ).

Why the sdp after reconnection incoming differents?

I found that with Android a source-add iq is sent on peer reconnection, while with Hololens a new session-initiate iq is sent from jvb on reconnection. Why? Both peers disconnect but operate with different behavious in conference session on reconnection.

Are both using bosh or one of them is using websockets?