Android activity is so slow

Hello
I would like to ask you when you develop android apps
Do you experience slow movements?
My personal development of the app,
When a user joins, shares a screen, or someone leaves,
The screen will stop for more than 30 seconds, and there is no response to clicking on anything.
You have to swipe the screen yourself, the screen will restart,
I would like to ask if this is the congenital situation of jitsi?
Or are there any parameters that have to be adjusted?

I am not observing this behavior. What exact steps can I follow to try and reproduce it?

Can you reproduce it with the Jitsi Meet app in the store?

What SDK version are you using?

hello,thanks for your reply,
Now I know the problems is the Ipv4 exception:
so, I built my SDK and mark the function to fix the issue!

2022-04-29 11:16:10.736 28973-29072/net.jitsi.sdktest E/JitsiMeetSDK: NAT64AddrInfo NAT64AddrInfo.discover: ipv4only.arpa
    java.net.UnknownHostException: Unable to resolve host "ipv4only.arpa": No address associated with hostname
        at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupHostByName(Inet6AddressImpl.java:157)
        at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Inet6AddressImpl.java:105)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1154)
        at org.jitsi.meet.sdk.net.NAT64AddrInfo.discover(NAT64AddrInfo.java:62)
        at org.jitsi.meet.sdk.net.NAT64AddrInfoModule.getIPv6Address(NAT64AddrInfoModule.java:98)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaMethodWrapper.invoke(JavaMethodWrapper.java:371)
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaModuleWrapper.invoke(JavaModuleWrapper.java:150)
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.NativeRunnable.run(Native Method)
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadHandler.dispatchMessage(MessageQueueThreadHandler.java:26)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:210)
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadImpl$4.run(MessageQueueThreadImpl.java:225)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

Caused by: android.system.GaiException: android_getaddrinfo failed: EAI_NODATA (No address associated with hostname)
        at libcore.io.Linux.android_getaddrinfo(Native Method)
        at libcore.io.BlockGuardOs.android_getaddrinfo(BlockGuardOs.java:172)
        at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupHostByName(Inet6AddressImpl.java:137)
        at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Inet6AddressImpl.java:105) 
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1154) 
        at org.jitsi.meet.sdk.net.NAT64AddrInfo.discover(NAT64AddrInfo.java:62) 
        at org.jitsi.meet.sdk.net.NAT64AddrInfoModule.getIPv6Address(NAT64AddrInfoModule.java:98) 
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) 
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaMethodWrapper.invoke(JavaMethodWrapper.java:371) 
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaModuleWrapper.invoke(JavaModuleWrapper.java:150) 
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.NativeRunnable.run(Native Method) 
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873) 
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99) 
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadHandler.dispatchMessage(MessageQueueThreadHandler.java:26) 
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:210) 
        at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadImpl$4.run(MessageQueueThreadImpl.java:225) 
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764) 

That’s odd, looks like your DNS resolver is not resolving all IP addresses properly.

My SDK version is 5.0.2,
So it’s because my DNS resolver’s problems?
I don’t have public domain,
I install a private certification in my smart phone and use the “Hosts go” app to help me redirect domain name,
My step maybe not formal.
Is this possible reason?

You need a valid fullchain cert for mobile.

Yes, I understand!
At present, because it is only used for internal network testing,
So I use this method first, and it will be changed to a formal environment in the future

That will work, but you need to load the cert as you did, since self-signed certificates are not supported.

And yes, your DNS resolver seems bogus, that address should be resolvable.