Allow kick option for all users

I have a local prosody server.
when i call video, Only the owner of the room (The first one enter the room) can kick someone else.
I want everyone can kick each other.
what i need to do??
sory my english is bad.

Enable this module https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/resources/prosody-plugins/mod_muc_allowners.lua and make sure you apply this patch https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/resources/prosody-plugins/muc_owner_allow_kick.patch (you can apply the changes by hand in prosody )

Where can I find the file to patch (muc.lib.lua)?

Edit: I found it here /usr/lib/prosody/modules/muc/muc.lib.lua

The file seems quite different to the one in the patch. After enabling the module all users are moderators, but cannot kick each other.

That is the file. The patch is using prosody-trunk

how to allow module mod_muc_allowners.lua ??

add its name (without the mod_ prefix and the .lua extension) in the /etc/prosody/conf.avail/yoursite.cfg.lua in the modules_enabled list. Restart.

is mod_muc_allowners.lua a plugin module ?

given it’s in a directory named ‘prosody-plugins’, my guess is yes.

What about prosody 10?

I have prosody 0.11.7 and enabled muc_allowners ,

then applied patch using
patch /usr/lib/prosody/modules/muc/muc.lib.lua < /usr/share/jitsi-meet/resources/prosody-plugins/muc_owner_allow_kick.patch
this gave me success message.

Then restarted prosody server.

Still unable to kickout/mute as a normal user (the person joined as second in meeting). Did I miss something?

Somehow managed to get the mute, kickout option for normal users on UI by changing code, but the server log says

WARNING: [28] org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConferenceImpl.log() Permission denied for mute operation

Do I need to edit jicofo code? If yes, how do I replace quick installed jicofo with updated repo?

Is that person moderator when you execute the kick?

I have enabled muc_allowners under main modules_enabled list and not under conference.
It appears to be “participant” and now the issue fixed by applying “muc_moderators” module under conference component.