Adding Video Bridge with Websocket to jitsi-meet server

Dear All,
After updating the jitsi-meet server to the latest version (jitsi-meet 2.0.5390-3 videobridge2 2.1-g2f43d1b4-1), my second JVB (also updated) cannot connect to the jitsi-meet server. Thanks to your guide, I find the FAQ (FAQ · Jitsi Meet Handbook) showing how to switch to Websocket. While reading this doc, I have some following questions:
1-It seems to me that with Websocket, I can nolonger add JVB on the fly to jitsi-meet server because I have to modify the nginx config (and restart the nginx) as in step 3 of the document?
2-The new configuration file jvb.conf shows that JVB service must be installed together with webserver (nginx) ?( Before I could install jvb service in a raw server without nginx )
3-How can I rollback to the old WebRTC data for Videobridge (and jitsi-meet) ? As I understand, websocket is better then WebRTC data ?
Many thanks

not true.

You can use server-id to set it with the internal address of the bridge and make one nginx rule docker-jitsi-meet/meet.conf at 1fa5048510059323678a25c5e52f4c7bad3b5099 · jitsi/docker-jitsi-meet · GitHub and make it dynamic.

It is more reliable, the sctp library and the usage of it in jvb we have seen random crashes …

Thank you Damencho for your clarification.
About dynamically adding jvb with Websocket, can you detail a little bit please. I see in the jvb.conf there is the server-id field. Should I put there the public IP / domainname of the given JVB ? Then with the rule in nginx (set once as in docker-jitsi-meet/meet.conf at 1fa5048510059323678a25c5e52f4c7bad3b5099 · jitsi/docker-jitsi-meet · GitHub ) the jitsi server can redirect to the right one?
Thanks