Is it possible ?
I want to integrate jitsi in Joomla. Every Joomla user should be able to start their own live stream via a button. To do this, Joomla should read the username etc. and add the Lonk. That goes so far.
Here is a list of what I would like:
- Match Joomla users
2.Create your own streams
- Other users should be able to request to join a meeting from a possible list of streams on the Jitsi server, this also via a button.
- That means I would have to build a module that shows which meetings/streams are currently live.
- Smileys. I would like to be able to expand this section myself with my own pictures and sounds. Maybe even animated GIF.
- By clicking on the screen or with the mouse in the image, likes for this meeting event should be generated.
- The stream should be shareable with fellow Joomla users…
- In the best case, you should be able to scroll through ongoing streams of meetings as a viewer.
What do you think, what is feasible from it?
Greetings from Cologne