309 Failed to connect/login: SASLError using SCRAM-SHA-1: not-authorised

Hi
All my components are running but I am getting the following - on the jicofo log - where is it trying to login/authenticate to?

Jicofo 2019-12-03 23:24:49.087 SEVERE: [16] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.XmppProtocolProvider.doConnect().309 Failed to connect/login: SASLError using SCRAM-SHA-1: not-authorized
org.jivesoftware.smack.sasl.SASLErrorException: SASLError using SCRAM-SHA-1: not-authorized
at org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.authenticationFailed(SASLAuthentication.java:292)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1100)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$300(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1000)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1016)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Thanks
Glenn

Probably wrong password for user focus. The password is in /etc/jitsi/jicofo/config.
How did you install?

Thanks for coming back I got this one resolved as I found this response - it was the passwords were mismatched on my custom install

I am now getting the below after it runs for a while in the same jvb.log

“org.ice4j.ice.harvest.HostCandidateHarvester.createDatagramSocket() Retrying a bind because of a failure to bind to address x.x.x.x and port 20005 (Address already in use (Bind failed))”

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Glenn

Any update on this please?

What is the problem after fixing the passwords? You do not have media? Like participants are muted?

HI

In Chrome browser appears to freeze up trying to start - so is this related ? Sound and Picture is intermittent as camera is locking up page each time.

jvb Logs are also filling up with that error - is it normal to see those ?

Thanks
Glenn

Strange behavior I haven’t seen. Maybe open js console then open the page and post the output.